FLEX XC 3401 VRG 4 INCH (110MM) OEM BACKING PLATE
CarCare24.eu, BUF_002, Backing - plate for Flex XC 3401 VRG, the "gear-driven" design delivers true even dual-action motion while reducing vibration.
Why Buy This Product?
How it Works
This backing - plate is designed to replace the original backing - plate for the Flex XC 3401 VRG. It allows you to use 4 inch pads with your Flex polisher. Designed by Flex specially for this polisher, the 4 inch backing - plate features a "gear-driven" design that delivers a true dual-action motion. The OEM Flex backing - plate is designed to reduce vibration while providing even motion and buffing. This backing - plate is made of durable molded plastic with a urethane pad to dampen vibration and heat. Hook and loop fasteners cover the bottom of the plate from edge to edge.
Changing the Backing - plate
1. Hold down the black locking button on the top of your Flex machine
to prevent the backing - plate from spinning.
2. Once locked, loosen and remove the screw.
3. Lift the backing - plate up, away from the gears.
4. Set the new backing - plate in, making sure it is properly lined up
with the vertical slot in the backing - plate.
5. Lightly tighten the screw.
6. Push down the black locking clip again and tighten the screw.