FLEX XC 3401 VRG 5,5 INCH (140MM) OEM BACKING PLATE
CarCare24.eu, BUF_003, Backing - plate for Flex XC 3401 VRG, the "gear-driven" design delivers true even dual-action motion while reducing vibration.
Why Buy This Product?
How it Works
This backing - plate is designed to replace the original backing - plate for the Flex XC 3401 VRG. It allows you to use 6,5 inch and 7,5 inch pads with your Flex polisher. Designed by Flex specially for this polisher, the 5,5 inch backing - plate features a "gear-driven" design that delivers a true dual-action motion. The OEM Flex backing - plate is designed to reduce vibration while providing even motion and buffing. This backing - plate is made of durable molded plastic with a urethane pad to dampen vibration and heat. Hook and loop fasteners cover the bottom of the plate from edge to edge.
Changing the Backing - plate
1. Hold down the black locking button on the top of your Flex machine
to prevent the backing - plate from spinning.
2. Once locked, loosen and remove the screw.
3. Lift the backing - plate up, away from the gears.
4. Set the new backing - plate in, making sure it is properly lined up
with the vertical slot in the backing - plate.
5. Lightly tighten the screw.
6. Push down the black locking clip again and tighten the screw.
|Fit in Mailbox||Look to weight|